Thank You For Purchasing Our
Online Business Workshop
Survive & Thrive: Art Business Success
An email with a link to login to the Course & the VIP Group is on it’s way to your inbox…
If you don’t receive the email, please check your junk mail box and add us to your contacts to ensure you receive any future communication. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions…
See you on the inside!
SURVIVE & THRIVE: ART BUSINESS SUCCESS
MODULE 1: ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
YOU and YOUR WHY.
MODULE 2 - PLANNING & PRODUCTIVITY
Goal Setting and Time Management
MODULE 3 - TARGETING YOUR NICHE
Creating Cash Flow. Dispelling the scarcity mindset.
MODULE 4: BECOMING VISIBLE
Basic VIDEO skills for LIVE Streaming to Facebook and other social media platforms.
MODULE 5: MARKETING
How to Fill Your Art Workshop and increase your art sales.
MODULE 6: YOUR GUIDE TO RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL ART WORKSHOP
Programming and implementing strategies for a successful art workshop
MODULE 7: SCALING YOUR BUSINESS
Exploring other Marketing and Sales strategies.
MODULE 8: THE BIG PICTURE
Bringing it all together.
Ashley Hay is an artist living in Safety Bay, WA, who works with a diverse range of media in a contemporary expressionist style. In mid 2011 she launched an Art Business as the importer of Powertex Art Supplies for Australia. Ashley has a passion for inspiring creativity in others and believes that at core, people are designed to create. To learn more about Ashley’s artwork you can watch her episode on Colour in Your Life: How to Create Texture with Ashley Hay or visit her website…
Fast forward 10 years to 2021… and she is a well known artist, entreprenuer and successful business owner. Over the years Ashley has inspired many people to create, running hundreds of workshops from her studio in Safety Bay and around Australia. Throughout, Ashley has maintained her own art practice with several successful exhibitions and is well known for her contribution to Wearable Art Mandurah as a two time finalist (2014; 2016), sponsor of the competition and judge (2017-2019). Ashley has spoken at countless Trade Shows, Schools and Tertiary institutions including the Karl Von Busse Institute of Fashion (in Sydney).
Since Feb 2020 Ashley has been LIVE Streaming weekly inspirational content to Facebook and is now simulcasting to You Tube. She has produced and edited her own videos and is excited about the launch of Ashley Hay Art Academy that now delivers her online content worldwide.
Ashley is especially excited about her latest venture teaching, supporting and mentoring creatives, like yourself, to build a successful art business!
What this course does not cover:
- It is not a life coaching or counselling program. Mentoring is focused on supporting, facilitating and encouraging the participants to implement the training whilst answering questions relevant to the course content and the participants goals.
- It is not an in-depth training course in how to use any particular software programs, although relevant elements of particular programs may be taught in their day to day application. For in-depth training in such programs, it is recommended that the participants consult the vendor of such software or other training schools that specialise in detailed software courses.
- This is not, and we do not promote, any kind of 'get-rich quick' scheme.
- AHA Academy cannot guarantee any results or earnings from the program as it is dependent on the ability of the participant, how much work they out in, the quality of their artwork, their experience, changes in the market and how much of the training and mentoring the participant is prepared to take on and implement.
- The mentoring is largely self-directed and as such, progress is driven by the participants efforts and willingness to try new things and take coaching. The potential earnings of the participant is solely up to the individual, though AHA Academy will provide every effort to support and provide help for participants success.